Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

jum relax2..gelak2....

teacher : Alex ,can you please find South Africa on the map.?

Alex : Here it is!

teacher : Correct!Now class,who discovered South Africa?

class : Alex!!



*******************************************************************************

A man is speaking to a long-distance telephone operator. 
"Could u pleze tell me the time difference btween Taipei n Las Vegas?" ask the man.
"Juz a minute," says the operator.The man says "Thank you" and puts down the phone.


********************************************************************
Three construction workers on the 20th floor of a building stopped work one day for lunch.
  The first guy opened his luncbox and groaned,"Not corned beef again.If I get a corned beef sandwich one more time,I'm going to jump off dis building!"
  The second man looked at his sandwich and said "What are u complaining about?I've had cheese sandwiches for 15 years.If I see one more,I'm going to throw myself off the building as well."

  The third guy,who is blond ,opened his lunchbox and said,"Oh no,not salami.If I get salami one more time,I'm going to jump to0!".
   The next day,the first man opened his lunchbox,saw corned beef,and jumped to his death.The second guy looked at his cheese sandwich n jumped.The blond guy opened his lunchbox,saw the salami n jumped as well.
   At the funeral,the first man's wife was weeping.She said"If I had known how really sick of corned beef he was,I would have never given it to him again." The second man's wife through her tears,said"I could have given him something else.I didn't realise he hated cheese so much." Everyone turned and stared at the blond guy's wife."Don't lo0k at me," she said ,"he made his own lunch."




sumber: reader's digest >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment